Effective January 1, 2020
Collection of Personal Information
We may collect the following types of personal information from you (“Personal Information”):
- contact information, such as first and last name, email address, mailing address, and phone number;
- billing information, such as credit card number, security code, expiration date, and billing address;
- unique identifiers, such as a username and password chosen by you, account number, Facebook User ID (UID), and other identifiers assigned to you by us or a third-party that you have authorized by establishing an account or other relationship;
- preferences, such as action history, marketing preferences, information requested or rejected, and other selections made by you;
- demographic information, such as age, education, gender, interests, and zip code; and/or
- location information, such as GPS locations, IP address, street address, city, state, and/or phone number.
Use of Personal Information
We use your Personal Information to:
- communicate with you;
- collect fees for services and products approved for purchase by you;
- authenticate your access to our Web Pages and your information stored by us; and/or
- provide services and improve those services.
We do not sell your Personal Information to third parties. As is true of most websites, we gather some of your Personal Information from your computer automatically, as described below in “Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies.” We use this information to:
- fulfill your account or order;
- send you an order confirmation;
- assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products;
- send you requested product or service information;
- send product updates or warranty information;
- respond to customer service requests;
- administer your account;
- send you a newsletter;
- send you marketing communications;
- respond to your questions and concerns;
- improve our Web Pages and marketing efforts;
- conduct research and analysis;
- display content based upon your interests and location; and/or
- facilitate your transactions with other users.
Limitations on Use: Choice/Opt-Out
Your Personal Information may be used for a new purpose different from, but related to, the original purpose. Such use will occur only if you do not object. We will always notify you of such use and provide an opt out option for such use.
Limitations on Use: Information Sharing
We will share your Personal Information if the new purpose is different from the original purpose but would not be considered materially different. Within such use, we may use and disclose your Personal Information as follows:
- To promote the use of our services. For example, if you leave your Personal Information when you visit our Web Pages and don’t sign up for any of our services, we may send you a promotional email asking if you want to sign up. If you use any of our services, and we think you might benefit from using another service, we may send you a promotional email about it. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every email we send.
- To send you informational and promotional content that you may choose (or ‘opt in’) to receive. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every email.
- To bill and collect money owed to us. This includes sending you emails, invoices, receipts, notices of delinquency, and alerting you if we need a different credit card number. We use third parties for secure credit card transaction processing, and we send billing information to those third parties to process your orders and credit card payments. To learn more about the steps we take to safeguard that data, see Security below.
- To communicate with you about your account and provide customer support.
- To protect the rights and safety of our customers, users, and third parties, as well as our own.
- To meet legal requirements, such as complying with court orders, valid discovery requests, valid subpoenas, and other appropriate legal mechanisms.
- To provide information to our representatives and advisors, such as attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements.
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar legal proceeding.
- To provide, support, and improve the services we offer. This includes aggregating information from your use of our services and sharing such information with third parties.
- To provide suggestions to you. This includes adding features that compare customers’ email campaigns, or using data to suggest other publishers that customers’ subscribers may be interested in.
To the extent prohibited by applicable law, we do not allow the use of our Web Pages and services by anyone younger than 16 years old. If you learn that anyone younger than 16 has unlawfully provided us with personal data, please contact us, and we will take steps to delete such information.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Links to Other Websites
Our Web Pages include links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from ours. If you submit your personal information to any of those websites, such information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. When you enter information into our forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect your Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web Pages, you can contact us by writing or email us at the address below.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review or update your Personal Information, you may submit your request to do so by writing or emailing us at our contact information provided below.
Right to Access Your Personal Information
You may at any time, and for any reason, request access to your Personal Information by contacting us at the address below. We will provide such access within a reasonable time using methods we choose to ensure your access does not compromise others’ data or our ability to conduct business efficiently.
Right to Control Your Personal Information
You may at any time control access to and use of your Personal Information by contacting us at the address below. Such control will include the ability to opt out of any use of your Personal Information and to prevent disclosure to any third-party, except as required by law or the order of a court of proper jurisdiction.
You can contact us with inquiries or complaints by writing or emailing us at:
Mail: Crosspulse, Inc. PO Box 3388, Oakland, California 94609, USA
You may also wish to read our Terms & Conditions.